Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday News for Kimber An

Great Reviews for Sweet Bytes!
.
Jen Gave It Four Stars
She said, "We also meet Victoria, The girl's Grandmother - who is also Empathy. And she is the Funniest - most awesome grandmother i have ever met :) Loved her! She's also set out to teach the girls everything she knows in order to survive their upcoming 18th birthday - it's the only way to get their lives back."  You don't have to be young to kick butt!
.
Nayu Gave It a 10/10
She said, "I think it shows Kimber An's growth as a writer, because I couldn't find anything I wasn't keen on."  This is a fab compliment because I've known Nayu a long time and she's read all my published stuff.  We reviewed together at Enduring Romance and I learned from the author/mentors that all the best storytellers never stop trying to learn.
.
Thanks, Ladies!

No comments: