Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday News: Release Festivities for SWEET BYTES!

Good morning, Blog Buddies!  I just finished updating my Calendar page at main site.  You don't need to go there, because I cut and pasted it in this post.

Okay, so here's the plan.  Sunday, my professional Young Adult, my daughter 'Kimber Jr,' will post the very first review of Sweet Bytes right here on this blog, thus kicking off the celebration.  No, I didn't put her up to it, I swear.  I taught her to read a month before her second birthday (yes, I do mean right before she turned 2 years old!) and she hasn't hesitated to tell me when a book is crap ever since!  Even mine.  "That's lame, Mom!  You spelled that wrong, Mom!"  Since my readership is teens, I figured I'd better do as she says.  She used to review for me at Enduring Romance and had her own review blogs too.  Now, she's too busy being a teen for regular reviews, but she's still my first editor, critic, and the very first reviewer of each of my new books.  And to think, once upon a time, she was witto baby guuurl!

In any case, that post will kick off the Grand Prize Drawing!  At my guest posts and reviews, a free eBook of Sweet Bytes can be won simply by commenting under the post. 
.
***These drawings are open to anyone in the world who has an eMail address I can send the eBook to.*** 
.
There's only one Grand Prize and it starts here at Fab ePubs.  You must comment along with a way to contact you under the post, email address, Facebook, Twitter, something I'm on.  *This contest ends October 24th.*

***Sorry!  The Grand Prize Drawing is open to readers in the United States only!  The postage is just too expensive otherwise.***
***The prize moose is actually a sitting up, lighter colored version of this one!***
.
Okay, here's the line-up of guest blogs.  I do have confirmed reviewers, besides Kimber Jr, but no exact dates on them yet.
.
Guest Posts-
.
October 14th- I Heart YA   This one's today!  Better pop over right after you finish reading this post!
.
October 15th- I Post 'An Asian Hero?' at Noble YA
.
October 16th- Kimber, Jr Reviews SWEET BYTES at Fabulously Young ePubs!
.
October 17th- Nayu's Reading Corner.
.
October 17th- Zombies Don't Blog
.
October 21st- at the blog of Romantic Fantasy Author, Tia Nevitt
October 22nd- Sweater Cursed
.
October 22nd- Reader Girls
.
October 25th- Night Owl Teen
.
October 29th- Getting Scientific at Bestselling Fantasy Author Lisa Shearin's Blog
.
November 1st- The Long and Short Of It
.
If you would like to interview me, blog-swap, have me guest-post, showcase Sweet Bytes, or ask me to participate in a blogosphere event, please Please eMail Me!
.
My main site-   Kimber An

No comments: