Here's the interview:
Hi again Kimberley,.
Here you have my answer to your questions:.
1. Why be a blogging book reviewer?.
- In fact I found this kind of blogs a few months ago, thanks to a friend who likes to read as much as I do and after becoming friend with a few bloggers I thought: "Hey, this is fascinating... I want to do this, I want to share my opinion about the books I read and make people laugh with my reviews",.
2. How do you hope all this helps you on the path to publication?.
- Somehow I believe that by doing this the readers of my reviews will recognize my writing and, if they like it, they will consider one day to read my books..
3. So, it's easy to to see what you like to read, but what kind of stories do you like to write?.
- Fantasy, I love to write about fantasy, loyalty and love. And I want my future readers to have fun too so I try to balance all those things..
4. If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?.
- The future, I would go to the future and see what is awaiting us there, maybe get some new ideas..
5. If you could invite any 5 people to dinner who would you choose?.
- Hum... I think I would choose:.
Margaret Wise and Tracy Hickman because they were the first ones to create a character that I love even when he was being bad. Raistlin Majere in the Dragonlance books..
Anne Rice for showing me a different side of the vampires. I believe it takes a marvelous imagination to create so many different characters..
Louise Cooper for rocking my world with her trilogy "The Time Master", I believe I've read these books a hundred times each..
Meg Cabot because her fantasy and love stories are really sweet and funny..
6. Authors rely on book reviewers. Do you have some advice for us?.
- For me, since I'm still new on this I believe that we, reviewers, are the ones who should be grateful to you all authors for letting us read you books before everybody else and share our opinions about them..
Until now all the author that have contacted me were really polite and nice and that surely helps..
7. What sort of books are you hungry for right now?.
- I think that I'm a little tired of vampires. Don't get me wrong, I love vampire stories but right now what I love are romances that make laugh and clap (yes, sometimes I clap xD) and books about some sort of mythology..
Thanks for the interview, I had a really great time responding your questions!.
Thank you, Alaiel!
On her Blogger profile it says "Spanish girl living in her own amazing and cool world of books. I love to read. Expect to read about any kind of book and about everything I care about." Right above that, it gives her location as Switzerland. Switzerland! How cool is that? Talk about 'scope for the imagination!'
Everyone pop over to her sites now and explore the wonderful stories.