Sunday, September 25, 2011

Book Reviewer: Alaiel Kreuz the Librarian Mouse

I think ePublished authors rely heavily on blogging book reviewers especially, because we're still the new kids on the industry playground.  I used to be one over at Enduring Romance  until finally achieving publication ate up every last second in my day.  So, I tossed a few interview questions over to blogging book reviewer, Alaiel Kreuz and she graciously answered them.
.
Here's the interview:
***
Hi again Kimberley,
.
Here you have my answer to your questions:
.
1. Why be a blogging book reviewer?
.
- In fact I found this kind of blogs a few months ago, thanks to a friend who likes to read as much as I do and after becoming friend with a few bloggers I thought: "Hey, this is fascinating... I want to do this, I want to share my opinion about the books I read and make people laugh with my reviews",
.
2. How do you hope all this helps you on the path to publication?
.
- Somehow I believe that by doing this the readers of my reviews will recognize my writing and, if they like it, they will consider one day to read my books.
.
3. So, it's easy to to see what you like to read, but what kind of stories do you like to write?
.
- Fantasy, I love to write about fantasy, loyalty and love. And I want my future readers to have fun too so I try to balance all those things.
.
4. If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
.
- The future, I would go to the future and see what is awaiting us there, maybe get some new ideas.
.
5. If you could invite any 5 people to dinner who would you choose?
.
- Hum... I think I would choose:
.
Margaret Wise and Tracy Hickman because they were the first ones to create a character that I love even when he was being bad. Raistlin Majere in the Dragonlance books.
.
Anne Rice for showing me a different side of the vampires. I believe it takes a marvelous imagination to create so many different characters.
.
Louise Cooper for rocking my world with her trilogy "The Time Master", I believe I've read these books a hundred times each.
.
Meg Cabot because her fantasy and love stories are really sweet and funny.
.
6. Authors rely on book reviewers. Do you have some advice for us?
.
- For me, since I'm still new on this I believe that we, reviewers, are the ones who should be grateful to you all authors for letting us read you books before everybody else and share our opinions about them.
.
Until now all the author that have contacted me were really polite and nice and that surely helps.
.
7. What sort of books are you hungry for right now?
.
- I think that I'm a little tired of vampires. Don't get me wrong, I love vampire stories but right now what I love are romances that make laugh and clap (yes, sometimes I clap xD) and books about some sort of mythology.
.
Thanks for the interview, I had a really great time responding your questions!
.
Alaiel
.
.
Thank you, Alaiel! 
.
On her Blogger profile it says "Spanish girl living in her own amazing and cool world of books. I love to read. Expect to read about any kind of book and about everything I care about."  Right above that, it gives her location as Switzerland.  Switzerland!  How cool is that?  Talk about 'scope for the imagination!'
.
Everyone pop over to her sites now and explore the wonderful stories.

3 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

Thank you for the wonderful blog.

J.A. Campbell said...

Great interview! Thanks for sharing!

Julie

ella jade said...

Thanks for sharing:)